Online conversation where Rina Goldenberg Lynch from Voice At The Table and Inge Woudstra from W2O Consulting & Training discuss what they see coming up in 2020 that will impact the Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
Inge and Rina will discuss:
- The evolution of Diversity & Inclusion: what have we learned over the past 10 years?
- What has changed in 2019?
- What do we think are going to be dominant trends in 2020.
Jointly with those on the call we will talk about:
- What have you learned in 2019?
- What is coming up in 2020 that will impact your Diversity & Inclusion agenda?
- How can you best implement those new trends and topics in your strategy and action plans?
Join us to get yourself ready for the new year, and make sure you are up to date and prepared for the changes ahead.
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company;
- Your role sits within Human Resources;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to start embedding it where you are.