Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands. Brooks Macdonald Group plc is committed to promoting equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, belief, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or marital status. As an employer we promote flexible working.
We are looking for a senior convertibles analyst to join our investment team in London
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the management of a £150m portfolio of global convertible bonds with a view to ultimately taking on fund management responsibility for this segment of the fund
- Participate in idea generation and research on global convertibles, particularly those issued by small/mid cap companies
- Assist in the marketing of the Fund
- Maintain research on convertibles and issuers
- A minimum of 5 years experience of working in finance (buy side or sell side), of which at least 2 years will be directly in convertibles
- An analytical background, strong financial modelling and Excel skills and a hunger to learn
- Deep interest within the financial markets
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive