Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
We are currently looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To support the CASS & Regulatory Reporting Manager in all aspects of Regulatory Reporting for the Group and strengthen the team with expertise in the areas of MiFIR Trade & Transaction Reporting
- Responsibility for ensuring regulatory reporting obligations are met in an accurate and timely fashion
- Act as a subject matter expert of regulatory reporting rules and requirements
- Prepare Management information and reports as needed for senior management and oversight committee
- Partner with teams addressing data, process and policy gaps involved in regulatory reporting.
- Liaise between multiple internal stakeholders ensuring accuracy and completeness for all reporting requirements.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in regulatory reporting
This role sits within the Operations team based in London
The ideal candidate will be someone with solid knowledge of MiFIR Transaction and Trade Reporting. A good understanding of the Investment Management sector preferably from a Wealth perspective would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive