Please sign in to apply for this job
WHEB is a pioneer in sustainable and impact investing. We are one the most experienced teams in the sector with a track record of more than fourteen years. WHEB is a small and ambitious team and our mission is “to advance sustainability and create prosperity through positive impact investments.” WHEB believes that investing in companies who are providing solutions to sustainability challenges can lead to superior investment returns. As a Certified B Corporation, WHEB is part of a global movement of stakeholder businesses, which consider the impact of business decisions on our employees, clients, suppliers, the community, and the environment, as well as our shareholders.
WHEB is seeking maternity cover for our Business Development Manager (BDM). The position will be a temporary role for a fixed term contract of up to one year, reporting to the Managing Partner. Whilst recruiting for the maternity cover, we are also looking for a Business Development Associate to support the BDM (but who will report to the Managing Partner during the period of maternity leave). We hope to have a handover period where both new members of the team will work closely with the current BDM before she starts maternity leave. We are happy to accept applicants for the maternity cover contract who are looking to work either full- or part time and/or have a flexible working approach.
Based in London, the BDM maternity cover will join the team with responsibility for WHEB’s sales and marketing activities, including client relationships and business development in the UK intermediary market, working closely with the Managing Partner and Business Development Associate.
WHEB is a small firm, so the responsibilities of the position are broad-ranging and cover the spectrum from marketing to client relationships and sales. This will make for a dynamic and exciting role.
- Supporting and growing WHEB’s coverage and relationships in the UK Wealth Manager, IFA, platform and wholesale markets, which will include some UK travel;
- Attending and leading client presentations and meetings;
- Preparation of marketing materials and financial promotions, including presentations, articles, consultant databases and other communications;
- Developing a detailed understanding of WHEB’s investment process and knowledge of current investment activity in order to keep clients informed;
- Responding to client RFPs (Requests for Proposal) and due diligence material questionnaires;
- Managing and developing WHEB’s client relationship management system;
- Organising client events, in particular WHEB’s two annual investor seminars;
- Overseeing social media and PR activity;
- Working alongside the Managing Partner and Business Development Associate who will be supporting you in your role.
As a member of the WHEB team, you will:
- work in a driven and entrepreneurial team;
- build strong client relationships and support business development opportunities;
- work creatively to help communicate and promote WHEB’s approach to impact investing;
- be part of a flexible working culture with progressive workplace benefits
The successful applicant will have, as a minimum:
- five years’ experience in sales and marketing in the asset management industry;
- knowledge of and enthusiasm for sustainable and impact investment products;
- familiarity and understanding of the UK intermediary market;
- an excellent academic record including relevant investment qualifications;
- excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoken;
- ability to quickly understand WHEB’s differentiated investment strategy;
- confidence in assuming the full responsibility of the role at an early stage.
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive