Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
We are currently hiring for a FP&A Analyst to join our team based in London.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To assist in building a comprehensive financial management reporting system that provides timely information to the CEO, Board, Executive Committee and other senior stakeholders to drive forecasting and monitoring of budgets
- Through the provision of this information, enable the Executive Committee and their teams to drive revenue growth and effective cost management, giving a clear narrative to support good decision making
- Provide support in developing a robust, clear and effective planning system that gives the Executive Committee the appropriate insight into their business areas
- Contribute in developing the effectiveness of processes via increased use of PS Financials (PSF) accounting system to build reporting from the system rather than Excel
- Partner with other Group functions to support the front line businesses effectively
Brooks Macdonald Group plc is committed to promoting equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, belief, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or marital status. As an employer we promote flexible working.
Skills required to undertake the role:
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Expert Excel user
- Ability to effectively manipulate large and complex data sets and draw insights from the reporting data to provide a clear narrative and areas of action
- Commercial awareness developed via experience in fast moving, profit focused businesses
- Good communication skills and ability to influence a range of stakeholders across the organization
- Strong team focus and able to work in a collaborative environment
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive