Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
Brooks Macdonald are currently hiring for a Business Analyst to join our investment management business based in London.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Help determine corrective actions necessary to improve business performance.
- Work with finance department and other stakeholders to obtain relevant MI to monitor UKIM business performance.
- Support the delivery of key projects within UKIM to improve business efficiency and client experience.
- Work closely with HR, marketing, risk and compliance to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with UKIM to grow the business and put clients at the forefront of everything that Brooks Macdonald does.
- Take part in ad-hoc project work.
The successful candidate will support the Business Management Director to build out the business management function within UK Investment Management to maximise performance and profitability and to deliver on its growth strategy.
Skills required to undertake the role include:
- Strong execution and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Strong oral, written, numeracy and presentation skills
- Effective listening skills
- Problem solving with a can-do attitude
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive