Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
We are currently hiring for a Web & Digital Manager for our Marketing business based in London. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team taking ownership of the day-to-day management and optimisation of the social channels, website, driving the website forward and evolving it to reflect the business needs. With ambitions to re-launch a new website, you will be able to influence how a business can change its online presence, working with external agencies for maximum impact.
- Management of the main website
- Build and launch of a new website
- Build and launch a customer portal
- Website / CMS governance & process for team
- Work with the marketing team to understand the marketing objectives and how the website delivers against these
- Front end / graphic design
- Web page editing, content edits, new page creation
- Stakeholder management – collating / reporting back to key stakeholders on website key stats and performance
- Agency management
- Creative and data-led strategy and implementation to digital content, functionality and campaigns
You will be working with the dynamic Digital Marketing team as well as external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to support colleagues whilst challenging assumptions to effect change.
- A passionate problem solver, bringing solutions, making recommendations and driving implementation of agreed approach
- Front end design skills
- Advanced HTML & CSS knowledge
- Design software skills
- Proven ability of web editing tools and systems
- Understanding of site architecture
- Self-motivated, focused and process driven
- Project management skills, effectively working across a matrix of functions
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive