Please sign in to apply for this job
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
We are currently looking to hire a Fund Dealer to join our Operations business based in London. The purpose of the role is to manage Fund Dealing and associated Administration within the BMIS Dealing Team - both existing order flow and new as the Business’ growth requires.
- Accurate and timely execution of all types of Open-Ended Funds including Unit Trust, OEIC, SICAV and Hedge Funds
- Build, maintain Transfer Administrator and other 3rd party relationships.
- Build, maintain Client and Investment Manager Relationships.
- Keep focus on producing a high level of service whilst driving innovation, efficiencies and automation.
- Continually looking to improve processes and play role in any ad-hoc project work that may arise.
The BMIS dealing team is a subsidiary of Brooks Macdonald Asset Management.
- In depth knowledge of the Funds Industry, Execution and Fund Administration.
- Experience with Fund Platforms and Messaging Hubs.
- A proven and demonstrable history of Fund Dealing Administration.
- Relevant experience in Asset/Wealth Management.
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive