Please sign in to apply for this job
Mirabaud is an international banking group that provides a clientele of private and institutional investors, companies and finance professionals with highly customised investment, private banking and asset management services.
Headquartered in Geneva, Mirabaud has evolved steadily over the years and now employs over 700 staff who, through their experience and expertise, perpetuate the entrepreneurial spirit that has guided the bank since its foundation in 1819. The Group now conducts its Wealth Management, Asset Management and Securities businesses in the main financial centres around the globe and has offices in Switzerland, the UK, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and Brazil.
Marketing Assistant, Asset Management
• Assist in the timely update of Fund presentations, commentaries and sales support documents across all asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset, Private Assets and Alternatives);
• Close collaboration with Investment Teams to maintain a steady flow of information to help drive marketing initiatives;
• Work alongside global Sales teams to prepare marketing material, such as presentations, for key conferences and events;
• Bring initiative and creativity to drive new media production (videos, podcasts);
• Assist with the completion of RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires. This involves close collaboration with Sales, Investment teams, Risk and Compliance departments amongst others.
• Help support global marketing product campaigns.
Flexible working is possible with this role.
Working in close collaboration with all Investment Teams
• Up to 2 years’ experience in a broad marketing role;
• University education or relevant experience;
• Social media marketing experience;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Fluent in English, French or any other languages would be advantageous;
• Strong attention to detail with an eye for design;
• Ideally an interest in financial markets or the Asset Management Industry
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive