Please sign in to apply for this job
Posted on the 22nd November 2019
Brooks Macdonald is a discretionary investment manager, formed in 1991. Since inception, the company has grown organically - funds under management rose from £1.22bn in December 2008 to over £13bn in June 2019. We employ over 470 staff, over 60 of whom are investment managers. Brooks Macdonald has been a member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005. Headquartered in London, the Company has numerous offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
Brooks Macdonald Group is committed to promoting equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, belief, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or marital status.
We are currently hiring for an BI/Dynamics Analyst for our Technology business based in London.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide support, consultancy and direction in terms of the CRM and BI applications
- Working with the business and project colleagues to provide day to ay management as well as participate in strategic change projects.
Software & Systems Delivery and Support
- Ensure that all work complies with company quality standards and processes
- Create, configure, and document relevant applications
- Maintain and support new and existing applications with regular updates and fixes
- Release and deployment management
- Create or configure ad hoc reports
- Gathering the requirements for reports and understanding the users needs
Strategic Review Programme
- Engage with project stakeholders to build an understanding on programme requirements for various work streams, as required.
- Continuous Improvement
- Implement a series of proactive improvements to customer service, productivity and quality across the Business Support function
- Gathering and clarifying requirements
-Informing stakeholders of issues and working with them to find resolutions
- Providing ideas and potential solutions to problems
- Being able to turn technical language into business language and vice versa
- Provide training on new applications
- On-going first and second line support
Expertise in structuring & articulating a logical argument
Self motivation to provide excellent service
Ability to work under pressure when required
If this role is of interest, please click "apply" or save in your profile for later.
© City Hive Network Ltd. / Registered Company No. 10195767 / Registered in England and Wales with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Cookies On City Hive